Having your own domain name is the first step to building an online presence. Whether you are looking to find that perfect domain name, transferring or renewing an existing domain name, Leapswitch Networks can help you with your domain name needs. We make the registration as well as transfer process quick and simple.
Choose from a wide range of domain extensions (for eg., .com, .in, .net, etc) which match your business name, goal, idea.
Choose our best hosting at most affordable hosting prices.
Creating your own business email address is an effective way to help your business look professional and legitimate to prospective customers.
Transfer your domains to LeapSwitch Networks and save on renewals. Most domains come with an extra year of registration added during the transfer process.
Easily manage your DNS records, emails, sub-domain by Domain Control Panel
24/7 support via Live Chat, Phone
Transfer your domain to Leapswitch and it will get renewed automatically
Every time you buy a domain name, your personal details like e-mail address, phone number, etc. are made public via WHOIS, as mandated by ICANN law. Privacy Protect helps you mask your real contact details with placeholder data.
Save yourselves from people on the web who are always trying to steal your Identity and personal Information
Theft protection will help you to lock your domain name so it isn’t transferred out accidentally or without your permission
If you secure by Business Protection, your most important domain names be safe for up to 12 months. Keeps your personal details hidden
- If the domain name is the web address of your website, then web hosting is the home where your website lives.
- This is the actual computer where your website’s files are stored. Such computers are called servers and they are offered as a service by hosting companies.
- To create your website, you need both domain name and web hosting.
- However, it’s important to remember that they are two separate services, and you can buy them from two different companies.
- Now you may be wondering, how would it work if you bought them from two separate companies?
- You just need to edit your domain name settings and enter the Name Server information provided by your hosting company. Name Server information defines where to send user requests for your domain name.
- We recommend getting both your domain name and hosting from the same company. This allows you to easily manage them under the same account.
- For more details, reach out to us and our experts will assist you.
Domain names are available in many different extensions. The most popular one is .com. There are many other options like .org, .net, .tv, .info, .io, and more.
- A subdomain is basically a child domain under the main domain name. For example, service.leapswitch.com is a subdomain of leapswitch.com.
- Once you register a domain, you have the permission to create subdomains for it by yourself.
- Subdomains are commonly used by websites to create child-sites under the same domain name. For example, a business website can create a subdomain for their blog or their online store as store.example.com or blog.example.com
Yes, Refund and cancelation policy differ as per registrars policy.